Pop Culture Quote Monday

*Smack*

Who's your daddy now?

Comments

kc bob said…
I just heard this one sometime this past week.. why can't I remember where I heard it?
Bar L. said…
Because your getting old Bob and the memory is the first to go. I can't remember either and I KNOW this one!
stephanie said…
Okay, I'll give you both a hint.

Assassins.
kc bob said…
Dirty Harry
stephanie said…
Hee hee hee. You are soooooo off, I can't even tell you. I'm pretty sure they didn't have that expression when that movie was made.
stephanie said…
Okay... I've waited three days.

It's a line from the movie Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Not a movie I really liked, but this was a really funny moment.
kc bob said…
Guess I didn't see the movie.. just a commercial :)

Popular posts from this blog

The Dichotomy of Country Music

for what is small is not at all