Pop Culture Quote Monday

I'll be taking these Huggies and whatever cash ya got.

Comments

Bar L. said…
LOL, who said that??
stephanie said…
It's from a movie...

Come on, guys. No one won last week!! Wrack your brains! I know you can do it!
Anonymous said…
Best line of the movie, followed closely by "Does the Pope wear a funny hat?...Well now, I guess it is kinda funny."

Raising Arizona!
Andy Brown said…
1. Nicolas Cage should do more movies like that... Holly Hunter, on the other hand, seems to play the same role in every movie.

2. Gotta love the Coen brothers

3. Don't forget your dip.-tet.
stephanie said…
Woo Hoo! We have a winner this week.

Raising Arizona rocks my sauce.
Bar L. said…
Yeah, a winner! One of these days I will have a get one (maybe - lol)

Popular posts from this blog

The Dichotomy of Country Music

for what is small is not at all