Pop Culture Quote Monday

I'm sad no one got either of these... The first one is from the movie Elf. If you haven't seen it, drop what you are doing and rent it. Now. Or call me and I'll mail you my copy. Yes, it's that good. It has Zooey Deschanel, and almost everything she's in is awesome. Plus, it's directed by Jon Favreau. Really? How can you go wrong?

And the second is an absolute CLASSIC. John Cusack to Jeremy Piven in Say Anything.
______________________________________________________________

"I'm sorry I ruined your lives, and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR."

From one of the greatest Christmas movies ever.

And I have to give you a second one.

"YOU MUST CHILL!! YOU MUST CHILL!!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dichotomy of Country Music

for what is small is not at all