Top Ten Romantic Song Lines

10.) I look to the time with you to keep me awake and alive

9.) So we build/We build/We clear away what was and make room for what will be/If you hold the nails, I'll take the hammer/I'll hold it still, if you'll climb the ladder/If you will, then I will, build

8.) I will take a heart whose nature is to beat for me alone/And fill it up with you - make all your joy and pain my own/No matter how deep a valley you go through/I will go there with you

7.) How could I know I would have to leave you?/How could I know I would hurt you so?
You were the one I was born to love!/Oh, how could I ever know?/How could I ever know?

6.) How could you be so careless with her heart? (I understand this doesn't sound romantic, but any man who even thinks about the importance of handling a woman's heart with care is a rare one, and therefore a man I find very romantic.)

5.) All that I am/All that I ever was/ Is here in your perfect eyes/they're all I can see/I don't know when/Confused about how as well/just know that these things will never change for us at all

4.) 'Cause what I really want to say/Is what the sun would say to the sky/For giving it a place to come alive

3.) The smile on your face lets me know that you need me/There’s a truth in your eyes sayin’ you’ll never leave me/The touch of your hand says you’ll catch me if ever I fall/You say it best when you say nothing at all

2.) I give you my life and all I am/But what I have to give/So I hand you a candid photograph of this little boy/'Cause I have nothing to my name/But I can give you that

1.) Love's as strong as death my love /Unyielding as the grave/Relentless as the desert sun/And rivers cannot wash my love away ~ away/I won't let it wash away/And many waters ~ it cannot quench love (Technically, this is scripture, but it's also a great song)

How many do you know?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dichotomy of Country Music

for what is small is not at all