O Come All Ye Twisted?



I'm holding my sides in laughter, trying not to fall off my chair.

Comments

kc bob said…
That was a strange one.. liked the music.. I think.. not sure about the message.. what do you think the message was.. was there a message or am I over analyzing this one.. yeah probably over thinking.

Hapy Advent!
stephanie said…
Yes, very strange. I don't think there was a message, I think it was just another crazy video from another crazy group.

What I did find interesting in my research (I was writing an article about "O Come All Ye Faithful" for the church newsletter) was that Dee Synder, the lead singer, calls himself a Christian and says that "We Not Gonna Take It", one of their most famous songs, was inspired by "O Come All Ye Faithful".

Popular posts from this blog

The Dichotomy of Country Music

for what is small is not at all