10.This episode. Broke my heart.
9. His T-Shirt collection (mostly vintage, and somehow they all seem to do with death..)
8. The completely unrealistic medical traumas (one of my small group members is a doctor and he told me that none of the stuff they talk about on the show is even possible. awesome.)
7. House's musical ability
6. The stuff that makes me laugh.
5. The opening credits. I LOVE that song.
4. Jesse Spencer's accent
3. The Wilson/House dysfunctional friendship
2. Hugh Laurie's scruffy beard
1. His cell phone ring is Mmmm Bop by Hanson. That is, simply, the greatest thing ever.