1. One book that changed your life:
Most recently, Captivating by John and Stasi Eldredge
2. One book you’ve read more than once:
Piercing the Darkness by Frank Peretti
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: (note: not the ONLY book)
How to Survive on a Desert Island Without Really Trying
4. One book that made you laugh:
Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophia Kinsella. One of the funniest books I've ever read.
5. One book that made you cry:
Abba's Child by Brennan Manning
6. One book that you wish had been written:
I think every topic has pretty much been covered ad nauseam, don't you?
7. One book that you wish had never been written:
Conversations with God
8. One book you’re currently reading:
Hunger for God by John Piper
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read:
The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. Everyone says it's great, I know a few who hate it. I just haven't gotten around to it.