5 Things

The 5-things-in-various-places survey

5 Items in my Fridge:
1. Diet Dr. Pepper
2. Cream Cheese
4. Lettuce
5. 2 eye gel masks

5 Items in my Closet:
1. A dresser
2. My laundry basket
3. Empty shoe boxes
4. Shoes (duh)
5. Hangers (duh)

5 Items in my Car:
1. Cds, Cds, Cds
2. Lotion
3. A cute little red flashlight
4. Headset for my cell phone
5. Music books

5 Items in my Purse:
1. Wallet, checkbook combo
2. 2 Tubes of chapstick, 1 lipgloss and two tubes of lipstick. (I know...)
3. Cell phone
4. Pens
5. Keys

5 Items on my Desk:
1. Lamp
2. Pencil cup holder
3. Papers, bills, etc
4. Computer
5. Assorted Cds

5 Items in my Bathroom Vanity:
1. "Creative Genuis" hair gel
2. "Lucky" perfume
3. Lemon flavored toothpaste
4. Home-made soap my friend Dixie's mother made
5. Nailpolish

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Dichotomy of Country Music

for what is small is not at all